1 kit & kafoodle: Seven Seeds

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Seven Seeds


Seven Seeds is quickly becoming my most favourite brunch place. They have a seasonal rotating menu which always boasts at least two or three things I desperately want in my belly. And dat hot choc.


Don’t even get me started on that pinnacle of hot chocolate ($4.5). That hot chocolate to rule all hot chocolates. That hot chocolate which makes everything okay. Smooth, simple and with a decadent finger of dark chocolate to stir with and increase the chocolate hit. You can’t ask for any more than that.


House smoked Salmon served on crumpets w/ cream spinach puree, hollandaise and poached eggs ($18.0) was delicious. The salmon was perfectly smoked and not too salty. The spinach puree went really well with the runny poached eggs and the hollandaise was thick and creamy. The crumpets from Dr Marty’s really finished the dish off. So good. 


The Jamaican Style Jerk Chicken w/ flatbread and mango salsa ($17.5) was delicious, perfectly BBQ'd chicken with a spice rub, combined with a sweet mango dressing over the most incredible pita bread I've ever tasted. I was boggled. I seriously did not expect it to be this delicious. This dish ended my night shifts, and I could think of no better way.

TL;DR A kit & kafoodle favourite!!!

Seven Seeds on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment